Facilities & Services
Facilities at our Resort:
- The main swimming pool, in three different levels in based inside a small valley.
It features the following:
- Open air Jacuzzi on the top layer
- 70' long main infinity edged pool in the middle layer with the sunken pool bar
- 50' long lap pool on the lower layer
- Gymnasium with separate male and female steam bath facility
- Separate male and female changing room with lockers.
- 56 seater Cineplex
- A 1.4 km long circular multidimensional walking trail
- Open air Amphitheater
- Children's Nursery Playground
- Air conditioned mosque
- One hard court Tennis
- Two Badminton courts
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire resort premises
- Cable TV by fiber optic cable
- Excursion tours
- Uninterrupted 24x7 full power supply
The Resort Front Office can arrange Excursion Tour for hotel guests.
1. Places to visit:
- Lawacharra Rain Forest
- Tea Gardens in Srimangal
- Madhabpur Lake
- Monipuri Village Bazaar in Srimangal
- Lunch at Kutumbari restaurant
- Seven layers tea at Neel Kontho Tea Stall
2. Minimum number of pax must be 4 pax
3. Tour timing : 1pm to 7pm – 6 hours
4. No. of pax. per vehicle: 6/9 pax.
5. Vehicle type: Noah or Hiace Micro
6. Per person cost will be as follows: For 4/6/8 pax Tk. 2000/1800/1500 respectively. Price includes Lunch, 7 Layers Tea & Transport charges.
7. Order of Tour Itenerary:
- 1:00 pm – Leave for Kutumbari Restaurant in Srimangal
- 1:30 pm – Lunch at Kutumbari
- 2:15 pm – Leave for Lawacharra Rain Forest; Guest Bungalow Hill
- 3:00 pm – Leave for Madhabpur Lake, Arrive at around 3:30 pm.
- 4:00 pm – Leave for Srimangal Tea Gardens; Arrive in the Gardens around 4:30 pm
- 5:00 pm – Visit Monipuri Bazaar at Srimangal
- 6:00 pm – Arrive at Neel Kantho Tea Stall
- 6:30 pm – Leave for Resort
- 7:00 pm – Arrive back at Resort